Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's the best way to let my hair grow out?

When I was pregnant with my second son (about a year ago) had my nearly shoulder-length hair cut short (very similar to how it looks in my avatar's picture :)) and now I'm tired of it. It's a precision cut, tapered at the neck and over the ears, and I'm tired of having to get it trimmed every six weeks. It's been several months now, and really, I'm starting to feel like a rag mop, lol. My hair grows right about at the average...1/2 inch per month, give or take. It really is looking sort of scruffy, even when I style it. What would you guys suggest..having a tiny bit taken off every few months, just to keep it "manageable looking" or just let it grow and have it cut every six months or so, so I can just grow it out and have it done with? If I have keep having a tiny bit trimmed off, it seems like it's going to take forever to get back to a long bob, which is what I'm aiming for. Advice?



What's the best way to let my hair grow out?

Ok here are a few tips:



Talk with a stylist. You should get trimmed every 8 wks to keep split ends at bay and this will help keep your hair in somewhat of a shape or style while it is growing in. In my opinion it helps to talk with a stylist and let her know what your hair goals are. She can help you possiblly pick out a few "in between" stlyes to work towards until you get to your ultimate goal. This way you can still have a stylish look without cutting your ahir short again. For ex. if you want your ahir to be below your shoulders-with or without layers-you could work toward some form of a chin or below chin bob first and then work toward letting the bob grow out. Your stylist can work with you to help you reach your goals and sometimes during the growing our phase you'll reach a point when you want to cut it all off again, but she can give you some ideas that can help you get passed that.



What's the best way to let my hair grow out?

The growing out stage is great. Really. I love the different looks along the way. My favourite is putting up the bang section in little clips on the top of my head. It looks so chic. Also, try putting some Dove curling mousse in it when its wet and dry your hair upside down when wet scrunching it along the way. It makes a wild sexy curl. Enjoy this growing out stage.



What's the best way to let my hair grow out?

I'd say get it cut every several months, but make sure to get it layered and not a blunt cut, it will be easier to grow out. While it's growing out, try using clips or headbands which are popular again to hide it while it's in the crazy stage.



What's the best way to let my hair grow out?

try these vitamins call hair formula 37 it will make your hair grow an inch a month and will make it thicker i been using it and i can't get enough of it try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs