Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP! How do make your hair grow super fast?

I just got this haircut.



I got blunt bangs and shoulder length straight hair and it loooks



horrible on me.



I think my hair's too short and i want to know how to grow it really fast until past my shoulders,.



PLEASE help!



Thank you



HELP! How do make your hair grow super fast?

Here are the ways:



1) When you are washing your hair, DO NOT scratch your scalp, you have to massage it with your finger tips slowly. This is essential in making your hair grow faster because the blood beneath your scalp is introduced to better circulation causing your scalp to become healthier and your hair to grow faster.



2) Make sure you are eating super healthy foods that are fresh and very good for you. Make sure you are drinking six to eight glasses of water a day and six cups of milk a day. Eating and drinking right help make your hair shinier, silkier, longer and smoother!



3) I know this doesn't sound like the way, but it is true: you have to trim your split ends every six weeks. I know what you are thinking, "But my hair won't be as long if I cut it, I know a lot of people who don't cut their hair and their hair is super long". Yes that might be true, but split ends are known for slowing down the growth of your hair. Trust me, trust me, trust me! If you do this, your hair will be able to grow longer and faster!



4) Make sure your scalp and your hair (ESPECIALLY YOUR SCALP!!!) is ALWAYS moisturized at ALL times. You can't let your hair become brittle and dry because it will...break OFF! I can't stress this enough! Moisturize, moisturize, MOISTURIZE!



5) Give your hair a LONG break from heat products because they "sizzle" your hair making it break OFF (re: see # 4). Heat also damages the hair severely which makes it very hair to grow back!



6) We have all heard the myth: If you brush your hair 100 times you will attain pretty and perfect hair! Well I say... Blah blah blah! Brushing your hair constantly takes out your hair's natural oils causing it to fall out or and become dry and



eventually break off.



7) NEVER wash you hair every day or every other day. hen you wash your hair too much your hair becomes dry, brittle and removes your hair's essential oils it needs for growing. You are supposed to wash your hair once or twice a week for the best possible condition your hair can be in!



8) Stay away from excessive use of pore-clogging hair products such as mousse, hair gel etc. This can block your scalp's pores and can keep your hair from growing as fast as it can!



I hope that I have helped you achieve long, beautiful hair! But remember, hair length is also heredity! I know plenty of girls who have been growing their hair out for years and it never goes past their shoulder or their back etc. Check out your family's hair length and see how long it can get. You can get useful tips and great info!



Good Luck and Beat Wishes!



HELP! How do make your hair grow super fast?

prenatal vitamins- great for your nails, too!



HELP! How do make your hair grow super fast?

you have "buyers remorse" or i call it " cutters remorse......you are just sketched out about the cut..........



it happens a lot.......try to relax give it a few days.....there is no speed growing ....ZERO-ZIP-Zero-. altho the one answer I would highly recommend is to take up YOGA............



why?



in yoga you spend a LOT of time upside down........



being upside down forces lots of BLOOD to the head.......whichin turn in fertilizes the bulb and follicle of the hair strands......you won't notice the difference right away.............



until after about 30 - 45 days...........BUT -- then



YOU WILL NOTICE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!



Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs