Friday, June 18, 2010

Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

Ok heres the story.



i wanted to cut my hair pretty short. but not to short.



so when i went to the salon i told them what i wanted %26amp; they started cutting. when it was finished i hated it! They made it up to the top on my neck %26amp; i said i wanted shoulder lenghth. i went home and was crying so much. so i went to a place to fix it %26amp; they made it even shorter!!! so my question is how do i make my hair grow faster in 2 weeks before school?



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

RUN to your nearest beauty supply store



and ask the man for good natural weave



it will cost around 25 bucks



then go to the shop and tell them to braid your hair and sew the weave in



xoxo good luck



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

it will not grow down to where you want it in two weeks. it will take about a year.



two years ago i got a really bad haircut just like you and it took me about a year to ge it to my sholders.



but i think if you hate your haircut that will really effect your confidance, so you should get extensions. i dont know where you live but there are these beauty stores called ULTA and they sell pretty cheap extensions that you can put in own your own. or you can get professinal extensions there as well because it is also a salon. extensions usually cost anywhere from 200-700 dollars for a full head of hair. it all depends on where you go to get them done. i would reccomend looking for a place inbetween that price range because they will do a good job and you wont have to pay top dollar. whatever you do just dnt get a cheap weave. you can tottally tell if they are cheap.



really i have sympathy for you becuase i was in the same situation not so long ago. finally good luck.



: ]



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

extentions



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

It may take a while to grow back.



Be patient and wait.



Im sorry that happened.



If you want long hair get extensions.



Short hair is prettyy too.



If you don't have side bangs get side bangs and layers maybe your hair would look cute then.



Wear a headband.



Put clips in it.



Wear cute little pigtails.



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

Well, if you tie you hair up, like in a braid(s) or in a ponytail that can decrease the amount of time it would take! I used to have a braid in my hair everynight and my hair grew real fast! If you have enough hair to do so- you could do like 4 braids! Other than that, Im sorry but your hair will grow back! You have to wait.



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

it cant grow too much before 2 weeks, but i would just wear it in a ponytail or something...



sorry



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

umm there are a lot of rumors like eating a lot of jealaton but that doesn't work. and who wants to be fat and then have long hair.



haha



well the only thing that makes your hair grow is time. just take care of it. like when you condition it (get really good conditioner) and like brush it in the shower. that's what i do.



and i've noticed that when i'm in the sun more and like more active my hair grows more.



OR you could get extentions.



=]



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

Lots of water, skim milk and protien ! Soak your head a couple of times a day and brush it !



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

take vitamin same same here but my hair waasnt cutt short i wnat it to grow in 2 months for my dirthday really i take walgreens brand gold seal soft gel capcels and i love them i just got my new bottle yesterday there 7.99 at walgreens and there walgreens brand



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

Hair is continuously growing and is being shed simultaneously. Home made beauty recipes based on herbs and natural ingredients help improve hair growth. The luster in your hair will depend on what you eat and also on how you treat it. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you



Omg~ i need my hair to grow a lot!?

Try lush new shampoo bar, it stimulates hair growth and I am happy with the results. Check the source for more information and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs