Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

What is the best way that I can do to let my hair grow out? Need some help.



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

Just get your hair trimmed regularly. Every 6-8 weeks or so. It will take the little dead ends off, and keep your hair healthy. The other thing that you will need is patience, because once you get through the short stage, and it isn't quite long enough, that is the inbetween stage. Everyone seems to hate the inbetween stage. Some make it through the stage with their longish hair still, some don't. So, just make sure that you have enough patience to make it through the whole process.



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

Get it trimmed regularly so you don't get split ends, drink water, don't become anorexic lol.



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

if you are on any medications that can explain why your hair grows slow. Try some vitamins.



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

well this all depends on some differint things.



your nationality,your gender,your age,and your body type.



some peoples hair does tend to grow faster, while some don't.



it would have helped me alot to know if you are an african american, latino, or a cacasian.



so give out more info and maybe i can help :)



i'm bi-racial= white/black and my hair wasn't growing that well, so i tried the ultra black hair growth book. you can find the website at....



http://www.ultrablackhair.com/ShoppingCa...



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

Get it cut short.



Why my hair doesn't grow any faster?

I have a list of good and fresh websites on Hair growth products and free tips.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair growth . I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs