Sunday, June 20, 2010

What can you do about about getting your hair to grow evenly on both sides?

I am an African- American female that has hair a little past my shoulders. Right now I am growing it natural by braiding it and keeping the same style for one week then washing my hair. I am having trouble with my hair growing faster on the left side of my head than the right side. It seems like the left side has a healthier texture, more hair and different feel to it than the right side does. The left side does not feel the same. Does anyone else or has anyone else experienced this? I have been dealing with this for about a year. I just keep triming the left side to make it more even but should I be doing this? The right side seems to grow slower. I thought all of your hair should be the same since it is on the same head but this does not seem to be the case for me. My hair stylist says this is normal for some people and I just have to be patient while the other side catches up. Any ideas as to how to speed up the process and grow both sides evenly?



What can you do about about getting your hair to grow evenly on both sides?

You clearly have a vitamin deficiency which causes uneevn growth..I know this because my sister suffered from this for a long time. Hers was very noticeable unfortunately. I dont know how bad yours is but you should def go to www.horizonshaircare.com She started off with a trim for even length, then started taking their hair vitamins. The growth rate was amazing and no longer had the uneven problem. Try that before you seek something else like a Dr. consult.



What can you do about about getting your hair to grow evenly on both sides?

I am guessing you are right-handed. It is normal for your hair to grow faster on the side you write with. Your body favors that side of your body for a lot of reasons...especially with hair growth. You are just going to have to keep trimming, I would trim both sides because freshly trimmed hair grows faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs