Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Alright heres the deal. A while ago I thought it'd be an amazing idea to get my hair straightened....I was wrong. What hadnt fallen out was completely fried. Well my hair has recovered since but ALOT fell out so when it started to grow back it was more than noticeable..I had to get the rest of my hair cut so i didnt have this kind of half mullet thing (I didnt get the back straightened..and for some reason hair only fell out on one side...so when it grew back I had a side mullet going on) Well anyway it looks normal now but my bangs are really short and I haaaaaaate that. Is there anything I can do to my hair that'll make it grow faster? or any product I can buy? Also are there any thickening products that actually work?



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.



GNC makes a tablet called "Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition.



ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that



http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...



This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.



I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.



The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.



My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.



The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth.



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Do Hot oil massage, protien treatment and put fruit pack



once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Mane and Tail Shampoo. It's crazy but it is in the pet department. Works wonders.



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Try prenatals or phyto pills. all nioxin products are good. you just get them at beauty supply stores (like trade secret). Eat healthy, exercise, thats all good too. you can massage/scratch you head, it circulates the folicules.



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Hi! There are pills for hair growth! Do you have a clarks or an all natural food store that sells supplements? They will have bottles of hair growth pills. It will contain fatty acids folic acids and other things you will need for fast hair growth. :-)



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

Don't know if this will help at all but take the vitamin B12. It is really good for so many things but it is good for hair too. Check it out....I found a pretty good website about it. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...



Just skim over this and hopefully this will help you out. I got my hair cut shorter than I planned a couple of years ago and vitamins helped it grow out faster. Good luck!



Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?

The chinese swear by black pepper to encourage thick full strands of hair, there are other natural supplements in health stores but I'd start by peppering you morning egg, mashed potatos or whatever you eat that cannot be ruined by the addition of pepper.



I also recommend high protein foods and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs