Sunday, November 29, 2009

Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

The Hairdresser has cutt my hair way too short and she also cutt it way too thin with the thinning scissors! And now i cant spike my hair up or go for the messy look I cant even do anything with it! its a total disaster! Is there any hair products that can at least add some instant thickness to my hair? or anything like like herbs or somthing that can make it grow quicker? or do i have to just suffer it for the next few weeks! When your hair gets thinned down with thinning scissors will my hair grow back to normall again? Or will it stay thin for ages or for good? Please help!



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

stop being such a drama queen, your obsessing over something no one will even notice or care about. just put up with it and then change your hairdressers. honestly your worse then a woman.



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

It will grow back to its normal thickness there is nothing you can do to make it grow faster sorry



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

You hair will grow back as it was before it was cut.



You will just have to wait though.



There are lots of products you can buy to make it seem thicker.



Dying the hair also makes it appear thicker - dont go to that hairdresser again though!



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

try putting mousse on it or something - or some texturising gum to bulk it out a bit and look like there is more of it!



Dont buy those vitamins taht say they make your hair grow faster though! My friend used them and I swear it STOPPED her hair growing!



Rub your folicals a bit to stimulate growth!!



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

It will grow by about 1/2" a month, You can get thickening shampoos etc.



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

your hair has just bin thinned it will still grow back but will need cutting and growing out to get the same thickness all over. Don't panic, hair takes a few washes to get it manageable, try hair putty and spray gel. These things can also make it look thicker. There are loads of products out now, don't spend a fortune on them though. just experiment and go with it, you might end up really liking it. Ive had a few disasters in my life and it always looks worse on short styles but it soon grows. Some vitamins can help with hair growth and health but don't go for expensive crap that promises you everything because its not true.



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

i use this shampoo %26amp; conditioner called "mane and tail" %26amp; it makes my hair grow faster. in your local walmart, it will be located in the pet care section. it's used for horses, but also humans. hope i helped !



Will my hair ever be the same? And how do i make it grow quicker?

Yes your hair will grow back, and other than that ridiculous spray-on fake hair stuff there is nothing you can do to make it look instantly thicker or like it did, and I do NOT advocate that! Go to a healthfood shop and you can usually get a supplement for hair and nails- your hair is like the rest of you and needs the right nutrients to grow at its best. It won't take long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs