Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does Hair Removal Creams make the hair grow back thicker/darker?

I know someone has posted this before... asking whether hair removal creams make your hair grow back darker, but I was wondering if it makes it grow back thicker.



Im a 21 year old male, and would like to minimize the amount of hair on my arms asap. I don't want to get it waxed (pain lol), and electrolysis is expensive. I'm considering using a hair removal cream, but somewhat scared it will make the hair grow back thicket. I've read in previous posts to be careful about whether you have a "reaction" to them. I've used some before, and haven't had any reactions. Also if anyone had suggestions on some really good and effective creams that would be awesome.



Thanks!



Does Hair Removal Creams make the hair grow back thicker/darker?

No, shaving doesn't make your hair grow back darker or thicker either. When you shave, you only get part of the hair, because the rest of it is under your skin. So when it grows back it only looks thicker because the first part you see pop up is the middle section of the hair you shaved off before. And obviously the middle section is thicker than the point on top.



If you don't want thicker LOOKING hair trying waxing or yes, Hair Removal Creams. They dissolve the hair AND the hair folicles.



Does Hair Removal Creams make the hair grow back thicker/darker?

i heard it can coz reaction if ur skin is sensitive and that the hair grows back thicker



Does Hair Removal Creams make the hair grow back thicker/darker?

I don't know this to be necessarily true. I've SHAVED my arm hair for years now and I have YET to see it grow back course or thick. Every BODY is different. You won't know unless you try. I recommend any products from Sally Hansen. I use their waxing strips (pre-waxed) and they are GREAT. But they also off hair removal creams as well. Good luck.



Does Hair Removal Creams make the hair grow back thicker/darker?

I shaved my arm hair a few years ago and it grew back short and blonde so you could try that. Creams are good but it wont look so good when the hair begins to grow back on your arms unless you constantly do it so you have no hair at all, but even still, stubble can be felt. i would say your best bet is suck it up and get it waxed. Do it profesionally the first time. The hair will grow back thin and soft, like a peach. after that you could probably leave it as is or just wax it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs