Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

Ever since my stylist put a texturizer in my hair, my hair hasn't been growing.Since then,i started shampooing my hair every 2 weeks with Mane %26amp; Tail.Every night i put either B%26amp;B grease on my scalp,or i spray Night Oil on my hair.I even wrap my hair at night and it's still not growing.Every time i comb my hair,my hair comes out.If i keep combing it one day all of my hair will come out!My hair gets so bad to the point where lots of hair is on my shirt from combing,so i have to put a different shirt on.I think my hair is coming out because of the texturizer or she probably didn't wash all of the shampoo out my hair.When i had braids my hair was growing.



Does anyone know what i should do?Should i use a different shampoo?My mom might put braids in my hair.So does anyone know what kind of braids i should get to help my hair grow? Should i take vitamins?2 times my hair has gone through this and i hate going through it.My hair use to be so long.Any stylists out there can you please help me?



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

I think that Rogaine will only help if you have female pattern hair loss (caused by your DNA, not by styling products), but I recommend that you ask a dermatologist.



If I had to guess, the hair loss will probably stop on its own. Your hair may not even be falling out. It may be breaking off. To find out, look at the tips of the hairs that come out. If there is a tiny whitish tip at one end, that means it fell out (losing 100 daily like this is normal). If there is no whitish tip, that means it broke off. If its breaking off, that's GOOD. Eventually, the weak hairs that were damaged by the texturizer will break and new, strong hair will grow in (but that doesn't mean all of it will break!)



This often happens with people who try chemical procedues (like straightening) and *their hair grows back*. You may want to try a deep conditioner and/or leave-in conditioner to prevent breaking. The speed of hair growth is regulated by genetics, but vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acid supplements (good fat!) and protein will help your hair grow as fast as your genetics will allow.



Ignore the stupid comments others have posted. I believe you'll be fine.



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

rogain



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

eat apercotos doctor will not help or buy rogaine.



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

It sounds like you have some type of vitamin deficiency. I'd get in to see a doctor. Hair loss is probably due to medical conditon.



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

Have your pubic hair transplanted to you head.



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

i tried BIOTIN.. It's working on me.... I got a bottle on ebay and i satrted seing results after 20 days it stopped falling and now i can see lots of new hair growing back !!



I'm very happy and i want to share this with you...



Take Care



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

Braids or any other hair style in which heat is not applied to the hair is best for, African American, hair growth. I am African American and the last time I had a perm it took my hair out and I had to let the perm grow out and basically start growing my hair all over again. I was about 14 at the time and didn't want to go to school looking rough so my mom braided my hair after pressing it. But its best not to apply heat at all and to just braid it while it is wet and make sure you keep your scalp greased.



Before I got a perm my hair was a pretty good length, to my shoulders, and I used royal crown hair grease in addition to infusium shampoo and conditioner. My sister's hair was longer than mine but my hair was thicker than hers even though my mom did her hair the same way, and we both have the same parents. We both also took flinstones vitamins as children. I am now 20 years old and I take centrum vitamins and my hair is not as long as it used to be but it is thick. Another hairstyle you might want to try (for females) is getting your hair braided and then having synthetic hair sewn in.



This is alI I know, I wish I knew the answer to your question. Its very hard to grow PURE African American hair.



I'm loosing my hair.how do i get it to grow back?

First off...braiding your hair is HORRIBLE for your hair. That will make your problem worse. it makes hair grow faster but weak. SO NO! I've heard pre-natal vitamins are good to take. BUt you can't make your hair grow more than it naturally does. But you can make it grow healthier and thicker. Try NIOXIN...doctores made my mother use it when she got gastrobypass surgery because her hair would thin out and get weak. It really worked. Let your hair breath by not using too much product or straightners, blowdryers...etc. Try not to wash your hair too much either or comb it. I know that sounds nasty but it works. I;ve heard of hair models who only wash their hair once a week. You dont have to go that extreme, but maybe 3 or 4 times a week. Don't ever comb your hair when its wet either. BAD. Eating healthy really helps your hair. I eat peanut butter every day, and I swear to you it helps my hair. Protein, Vitamin A,D, and E all help...so think about that when you eat.



Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs