Thursday, November 26, 2009

How much does your hair grow in a year?

Can you make your hair grow more by eating healthier foods, exercise, oiling your scalp, and stuff like that? I need to know because i want to get a new haircut, but i think my hair is to short. Oh and i need to get it to grow to a moderate length by time school starts again.



How much does your hair grow in a year?

5 inches on mine



How much does your hair grow in a year?

half an inch per month



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-...



How much does your hair grow in a year?

6 inches a year



How much does your hair grow in a year?

yes it can grow faster ,oiling it and i take these hair vitamins to that rock like crazy and um well you hair really grow 1/2 in per moth mine grows 1 whole inch cause of me taking these hair vitamins and this oil I'm using



oil wild growth hair oil



vitamins ;fast grow by exotic allure



How much does your hair grow in a year?

yes if u eat healthy oiling your scalp all that works.. and my hair grows really fast and its not half an inch a month i do all that stuff eating healthy ..etc... it helps..so dnt worry just eat healthy nd dont straighten it..or blow dryand leave it down not up because when ur hair is up u loose hair...



How much does your hair grow in a year?

my hair grows 1 mm per week -- i shave my head and every week it grows out that much. I don't think it cares what I eat, tht is how fast it grows.



maybe if you eat lots of fuzzy things like peaches, and kiwi, it grows faster but i doubt it.



How much does your hair grow in a year?

Your hair grows one-half inch a month. So it would be six inches a year. That is if your hair is healthy. Some peoples hair grows slower, according to their heallth.



How much does your hair grow in a year?

I take pre-natal vitamins and that seems to speed up the process. You don't have to be pregnant to take them. My nails are also growing like weeds and my skin looks great.



How much does your hair grow in a year?

use coconut oil. if you put it on your scalp every night, you'll see a big difference in a week.



How much does your hair grow in a year?

need a cut every month they grow about 2 inches a month use mustard oil or coconut oil



How much does your hair grow in a year?

Braiding it, having someone stimulateing the scalp by like playing with your hair, eating jello supposedly helps the fingernails and the hair grow! I really do believe this about jello, because our Mother used to make this desert alot when we were kids, and boy oh boy!! Did our hair GROW fast!!! Trimming it, also helps it to grow....Not brushing it with brushes, instead useing a comb... Brushing from the bottom up!! Once it gets long enough braiding it at nighttimes, so that when your thrashing in your sleep it wont get all split and nappy, naughty!! I take mine and put it up in a bun at nights, and wet the bun, then in the morning's I'll brush it from the bottom up very gently and my hair not only didn't get thrashed the night before, but I already have a curled look from wetting the bun the night before, and didn't even have to use curler's!! It's kind of cool, and I dont do this on purpose either! But, the way I do it the night before is I'll twist my hair, and keep on until the pony tail is all twisted and begins to curl on its own.. Then I'll just turn the hair the way its naturally curling on its own, through my twisting it, then I'll put a thick hair tie around the bun, and man has my hair grown fast, since I last cut it!! My daughter %26amp; I both made a "Pack" to grow our hair down to our waist's, this time!! And not to give into the summer-desert-heat, by cutting it!! To just put our hair up in buns, when it gets too hot to bare!! And both of our hair, has grown a few inches, since we cut it last summer!! Its now down to the middle of our back's!! And we had it as short as to our bottom's of our ears, last summer!! So, I guess putting it up in a bun, really does help, plus we have trimmed it, a couple of times, since as well... So, these are some tips for you my dear, I hope I was of some help to you!! Smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs