Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do i get my hair to grow longer? no mattr wat i do it feels like my hair will nvr grw bk 2 its o

i've always hd thck hair. since i was a bby i had really thck hair. the mistake was my ma gave me perms at a yng age i thnk i was about 3 or 4 when i got my 1st perm. my hair was really lng %26amp; poofy %26amp; it looked nice w/ perms. when i was around 5 my ma hd just takn my braids out %26amp; the same day gave me a perm, my ends came out in the sink and my hair lost atleast 4 inches of its length. my ma felt so bad fr her mistake she had me wear braids in my head from age 6-10 my hair grew past my shoulders again. then when i turned 12 i got a weave in my head to add fullnes 2 my hair, when i got it taken out it took 2in off my hair, then i got micro braids 2or3 yrs l8ter 2 grow it bk and that tk off about an in. when i got them takn out. %26amp; Lst summer i wore nothng but cornrows %26amp; that grew my hair a little but my ends bgn to split, i strted gng 2 the hair salon2get relaxers %26amp; trims, %26amp; when the perm wnt out i used strghtnrs %26amp; usng them broke my ends %26amp; mde it wrse.



How do i get my hair to grow longer? no mattr wat i do it feels like my hair will nvr grw bk 2 its orgnl lngt?

clip your split ends and begin moisturizing your hair. dry hair is causing your hair to break off. a relaxer dries hair out because of the chemicals in it and causes it to need more moisture than you would if you hadn't put the chemicals in it. then you used heat on chemically altered hair which adds to the dryness. deep condition your hair once a week for moisture, cut back on heat %26amp; wear styles that keep your ends from rubbing against your clothing %26amp; neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs