Sunday, November 29, 2009

How much does hair grow in a day?

And does shorter hair grow faster? How fast? My hair is only about down to the middle of my neck.I don't like it.My mom chopped it off because I dyed my hair.Anyways,so how much does hair grow in a day? Does shorter hair grow pretty fast? And how can I make my hair grow faster?



How much does hair grow in a day?

hair grows 1/2 inch a month on average



How much does hair grow in a day?

Hair doesn't grow that fast, precisely half an inch per month. I have hair up to my collar bone because the stupid salon person didn't know how to cut it when i wanted it medium. Short hair doesn't tend to grow faster than long hair, everybody's different. Just eat foods with protien and nutrients and it will help your hair grow faster and healthier. And also use shampoos and conditioners with moisterizers so then it will stay strong once it's longer, buz it would be bad if it's limoy and frizzy to the point where you have to chop it off again! Good luck! =P



How much does hair grow in a day?

hair grows about 1 cm each day and when i month come about 12 in so ur in luck



How much does hair grow in a day?

none



How much does hair grow in a day?

On your head very slow - but as you get older it will sprout 1 inch out of your nose in a week or out the ears just everywhere you don't want it it will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs