Thursday, November 26, 2009

Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair

I heard that hair grows faster in the spring and summer months because of vitamn D. Since vitamin D is a sunshine vitamin would sitting out in the sun for maybe a half hour help it grow faster. I know for a fact that summer heat can also damage the hair.



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

NO! The sun actually damages your hair horribly. Have you ever seen how peoples hair lighten in the sun, thats because of a process that takes place where the sun bleaches your hair. Sorry for going on and on.. In short. No, while the vitamins will help your hair grow. From all the damage that is done by the sun, your hair will not reach a good length from all the damage and split ends done by the sun! Just take some hair vitamins and eat lots of green veggies if you want long hair. AND MOST IMPORTANT, USE A GREAT CONDITIONER, try and only shampoo your hair when needed. Shampoo strips your hair of great oils yo naturally produce. Hope this helps!



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

yes it helps



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

Hi Danielle, Massaging your scalp brings up food to feed your hair growth. The reason I have found that hair grows faster in the summer is we touch it more so it grows more.



If you chose to sit out in the sun make sure you have something on your hair to protect your ends. A gel made for heat protection or even cheepy conditioner is good. Good luck.



Jeannie @ Mane Event hair studio in Terra Linda



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

Depends. It could damage it too. Too much sun would dry it out and slowly depreive it from hydration. Maybe 10 mins a day in the sun would do a lot of good but keep it clean and hydrated too. Grows nice and shiney also when you eat right. hope that helps!



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

I tried that before......I just got sun burned.Im not sure if it helped it to grow though.



Since hair grows more during the spring and summer months would sitting out in the sun help my hair grow?

I wouldn't count on the sun helping your hair- it will dry it out.



I have heard that it is a myth that the hair grows faster in the summer, but I have always had more growth in the summer. I don't go out in the sun, either. Keep your hair healthy and get micro-trims at least every 6 weeks, and your hair will stay nice. I don't know if it will grow faster, but it is less likely to break off. You can use the heat of the sun to help deep condition your hair instead of using a dryer, but you have the conditioner on it to keep the sun from damaging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs