Thursday, November 26, 2009

Why doesn't my hair grow?

My hair grows slower than everyone else's. I have very low iron, could this be a possible reason? Is there anyway to make it grow faster?



Why doesn't my hair grow?

Vitamin E is good.



閳绢櫂ae閳?NY



Why doesn't my hair grow?

Drink lots of water, find a regular schedule for washing it. Is it typically dry? If so, use olive oil to oil your scalp as needed. Biotin is a vitamin specifically for the hair. It's about $1.50/bottle. Buy some of that, and take one a day but drink lots of water because it can break you out if you don't. Try not to wear your hair in styles that suffocates/strains it. Of course, eat foods with protein in it.



Why doesn't my hair grow?

You gotta cut the dead ends of,cut a 1/4 inch off and it'll grow,any barber will say the same.



Why doesn't my hair grow?

ummm, WERE is the hair?



Don't worry, people who hit puberty later in life usually are older before they hit their "prime". And you will hit puberty eventually.



But if you just mean normal head hair, you need more protein and copper.



Why doesn't my hair grow?

I do hope that you are taking a high level of Iron daily which has been prescribed by your Doctor? Yes a low iron count can cause slower hair growth amongst a huge amount of other health problems!! This can be serious,Please go and see your Doctor or go again he/she can prescribe special shampoos to promote hair growth and thickness as well as treat your iron deficiency properly?!



Why doesn't my hair grow?

Yes. Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.



Why doesn't my hair grow?

hair growth, make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, stronger, and beautiful hair.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs