Thursday, November 26, 2009

Does fallen hair grow back ?

Of late i noticed that my hair had been thinning badly and also i was loosing a lot of hair . After a lot of research on the net i found out that the reason was my shampoo. I was using Lo'real which contained SELENIUM SULPHIDE since i had dandruff. I used to use it everyday. after 3 months of usage i found out that i was loosing my hair and also my hair started thinning and now my scalp is seen . I used to have thick and dense hair before. I have stopped using that shampoo now. Will my hair grow back ? can i have hair like before ? If yes, then how long will it take for my hair to grow back? I'm just 22 yrs old . i dont want to loose my hair so soon . PLS HELP......



Does fallen hair grow back ?

Yes.Most hairs have a life expectancy of three to six years and On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. The secret formula for hair growth is to see that hair remains healthy. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs