Thursday, November 26, 2009

My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

Well I'm sure it IS growing, but I came across pictures of me two years ago. My hair was long and covered my breasts. The perfect length. I want it to be that length again. I got my hair cut not long after the photo was taken...



And now it just will NOT grow.



My hair is very thin as it is. I think this is part of the problem. Another part of the problem I think is that I blow dry my hair most if not everyday.



Can anyone tell me how I can help my hair grow? Or WHY it hasn't grown in the last year and a half?



Thanks.



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

Trim your tips every 4-6 weeks



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

stress and diet can affect hair growth.. so maybe you've been really stressed or maybe you have horrible eating habits.. try some prenatal vitamins



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

DON'T BLOW DRY IT!!! I know, it probably looks nice, but it will dry out your already thin hair, making it break off and prohibiting growth. It probably is growing, but you're messing with it so much it has stopped. Also, eat regularly with good healthy foods, and don't stress too much :) GOOD LUCK



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

Buy rogain... at any drug store, it works amazing, i believe it is mostly for men, but my daughters hair is very fine and takes forever to grow we used that and it has grown over an inch in one month!



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

gnc vitamins for hair skin and nails biotin pantonine and insositol in large doses once or twice a week or smaller doses everyday thats the secret formula and truly



it works!!!



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

Thin hair takes a long time to grow. If u want it to grow faster go to this site



http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/



and purchase the shampoo and conditioner



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

I have the same problem as you. I have thin hair but lots of it,its called "baby fine" hair. that usually takes more time to grow. but heres a site to make it grow faster! I hope this helps,because I'm going to purchase some as well. =)



My Hair Doesn't Grow...Why?

I am sure your hair is growing too but it is snapping off at the ends faster than it is growing out of your scalp.



If your hair is really thin, it is fragile and the length alone is stressful to it and then you heat treat it everyday and may or may not use a protective product on it.



Maybe you need to get it cut back to a healthy length (where you can see the hair get noticably thicker when you hold it all together and look your way toward the roots) and then treat it really gently as you try and grow it out again.



Actually, regular trims let your hair get longer because they remove the split ends before they travel up the shaft and cause the whole length to snap off.



Sorry if this sounded like a lecture--good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Can humans catch giardia from dogs